I started Unveiled Faces in 2007 to enable individuals to respond to the call to be transformed by the glory of God by serving the underserved, downtrodden, and least of these in circumstances of dire poverty or politics. Since 2007 individuals have partnered to serve in Mozambique, South Sudan, Thailand, Philippines, Nicaragua, Egypt, Israel, and closed nations.
In the Philippines, Unveiled Faces serves as a base for Iris Global.
Faith & Core Values
In the Philippines, we are an Iris Base. My husband and I are ordained by Iris global churches. We grow in faith and core values as articulated by Iris Global.
1. His Presence: We understand that we can find God, and can experience intimacy, communication and companionship with Him in His Presence, if we share His love for righteousness.
2. Jesus: We are totally dependent on Him for everything, and we need and expect miracles of all kinds to sustain us and confirm the Gospel in our ministry.
3. Revival: We look for revival among the broken, humble and lowly, and start at the bottom with ministry to the poor. God chooses the weak and despised things of the world to shame the proud, demonstrating His own strength and wisdom. Our direction is lower still.
4. Love & Suffering: We understand the value of suffering in the Christian life. Learning to love requires willingness to suffer for the sake of righteousness. Discipline and testing make saints out of us, and produce in us the holiness, without which we will not see God’s face and share His glory. With Paul we rejoice in our weaknesses, for when we are weak we are strong.
5. Joy: The joy of the Lord is not optional and far outweighs our suffering! In Jesus it becomes our motivation, reward and spiritual weapon. In His Presence is fullness of joy, and with Paul we testify that in all our troubles our joy knows no bounds (2 Cor. 7:4). It is our strength and energy, without which we die.